When it comes to selling your home there are three things that can affect the outcome – your real estate agent, selling price and the way that your home is presented. The first two are of utmost importance, but the third one i.e. home presentation should never be ignored as you don’t get a second chance to make a good impression. Your home should be presented in such a way that it can generate interest among a large number of buying audience. A property that is clean and free from your personal belongings appeals to people in a way that they can imagine themselves living in.
Here are a few essential tips on property presentation that will help to create a right impression:
- Appealing exteriors: The outer appearance of a property is the most crucial factor that gives the very first impression about its upkeep. People will be attracted to view the interior of your property only if the exteriors are appealing. To impress the potential buyers, re-paint the exteriors if needed. You can also remove any debris and keep the area neat and tidy. You should also clean the windows and doors both from inside and outside, cut overgrown shrubs and remove weeds from flower beds.
- Simple décor: Keep the style of home decoration as simple as possible. Instead of using loud or distinctive colors make use of light and neutral colors. You can re-decorate your home to make it appear as ‘fresh’ as possible. Create a welcoming ambience for potential buyers by decorating your home with simple vases and fresh flowers.
- De-clutter: Organize your home by de-cluttering the unwanted objects. Throw away things that you don’t need at all while store the things in your loft or storage unit that you don’t need at the moment but can be used at times.
- Space: If your home appears to be spacious then the buyer will undoubtedly be attracted and is likely to show a positive interest in buying the property. To achieve maximum space you should re-arrange the furniture, use mirrors and accent lighting in small areas that lack natural light.
- Clean and tidy: Keeping your entire home neat and tidy is always a good option before you put it in the market. For cleaning your home you should start with the carpets that should be clean enough to make the room appear brighter and fresh. Bathrooms should also be neat and tidy. In the kitchen, keep every surface, appliance and the cupboards neat and tidy.
We at Hunter Rentals & Property Management offer you best home presentation services at affordable cost. You can visit us at 1503 W Stan Schlueter Lp, Killeen TX 76549 or call us at (254) 634-3311.