If you are on the lookout for a home for rent in Killeen Texas, then you have come to the right place. We, at Hunter Rentals & Property Management have been providing superior rental and property management services in Killeen and Fort Hood, TX since 1986. We have a team of fully qualified professionals who are involved in all the aspects of property management.
The following services are some of the highlights of what is actually offered by our company:
- Affordable in-house maintenance
- Thorough property inspections
- A reliable tenant screening process
- Property presentation
- Accounting services
Hunter Rentals & Property Management is the fir
st choice for people involved in real estate or anyone who is looking for a home in Killeen TX. The firm has a lot of experience in this field along with the best of property management techniques and the property managers here have wide knowledge about the laws related to tenants as well as landlords. Therefore, we are the best choice for any sort of property management needs.
Our website has detailed property listings of apartments, duplexes, houses as well as town homes in Killeen Texas. You can check out the website for further details and find a suitable home for yourself. These online listings are very helpful in a number of ways. Read on...
- You can easily search for the property that you are looking for while sitting in the comfort of your home. This saves a lot of time and energy as you do not have to physically go out and search for properties while moving from one place to the other.
- You can see the details of a number of properties within minutes by just visiting our website. It is a very quick and easy way to sift through scores of properties and see the ir pros and cons.
- Not only can you see the details of a property, but also have a look at their pictures. This means you can actually see how the property looks like without actually going there.
- If a builder or a landlord has an online property profile at our website, he can be rest assured of its credibility. Our website includes only those properties in our listings that are trustworthy.
- Apart from the detailed property listings, you also get access to a number of other property management services as well. As mentioned above, we are well-equipped in providing an array of services in the field of real estate.
For more details, visit us at Hunter Rentals & Property Management. We are located at 1503 W Stan Schlueter Lp, Killeen TX 76549. You can also call us at (254) 634-3311.
If you are looking for a house on rent in Killeen Texas, then moving into a duplex would be a great option. A duplex is basically made up of two homes having a common wall, a driveway and maybe even a backyard. But there are a number of benefits associated with living in a duplex. Read on to know more about the same and decide for yourself...
- A duplex offers the privilege of enjoying a backyard where you can sit back and relax in the fresh outdoor environment. Although you might have to share the backyard with the other tenant, still it is good to have one for your comfort. Your kids will love the idea of playing in an open yard and having a good time. Look out for a duplex that has a fenced backyard as it will provide more privacy.
- There are a number of duplexes available as far as rental properties in Killeen are concerned. You can check the rental listings for duplexes at Hunter Rentals and find the property that is most suitable for you. Living on rent in a duplex is akin to living in a full-fledged home. As mentioned above, you have to of course share a number of things but the positive points of living in a duplex far outweigh the other aspects.
- There are many duplexes that include the facility of a washer as well as dryer. This is a great utility and is very much useful. You will save a lot of time and money because you will be able to wash and dry the clothes right in your home without any sort of trouble.
- If you live in a multi-unit apartment, you might have to share the expenses of all the utilities irrespective of whether you have used them or not. However, there is no such thing in a duplex. When you live in a duplex, you do not have to overpay because most of them have separate utilities.
- When you live in a duplex, you will have only one neighbor and his family to deal with. If any issue arises at all, you can easily sort it out without any problem.
- There is a good amount of flexibility in the lease terms and conditions in case you rent a duplex. For instance, if you want to keep a pet or have a late night party, then you will have to only convince your neighbor and the landlord to allow you to do so. All in all, it is not too much of a headache.
For best duplexes on rent in Killeen TX, visit us at Hunter Rentals & Property Management. We are located at 1503 W Stan Schlueter Lp, Killeen TX 76549. You can also call us at (254) 634-3311.