A townhouse, also known as a townhome or a row house, is a single-storied or multi-storied dwelling that has houses adjacent to it on both sides. These houses share common walls. Townhouses have become a popular choice among people who no longer want the conventional stand-alone house for their families. A townhouse is nothing but a group of similar houses sharing common exteriors among them.
A large number of people today are opting for townhouse in Texas. This can be attributed to the fact that there are many advantages associated with staying in such a place. The key benefit is that the exterior maintenance is taken care of. Since a townhouse is linked with sharing of walls, time, labor and money to be invested upon for the upkeep of external areas is considerably lessened. This helps a lot in the management of family budget as valuable money can be saved. Only the front and back sides need to be taken care of. Also, the smaller backyards and green areas mean that one can do away with a lawnmower.
Security is a major concern these days. But with townhouses, one has the assurance of neighbors right next-door. This goes a long way in assuaging the security concerns that people might have. Neighbors living in close proximity are definitely a huge help. There are a lot of utilities that one can get being a part of a townhouse complex. For people living in large townhouse complexes, a large number of public amenities such as swimming pools, gymnasiums, tennis courts and so on are made available. As the fees paid for these is shared among all the people who are a part of the complex, one can expect to get maximum benefits out of these without disturbing their monthly budgets significantly.
Townhouses come in different styles and designs. Depending upon an individual’s taste, they could be traditional. Or they could carry the more modern look. The matter of fact is that there is a townhouse to suit every taste. All you have to do is let your architect know the preferences that you have.
As per one’s budget, an individual can easily choose a townhouse that suits his or her pocket. Townhouses are available in the real estate market in all price ranges. Besides, they also offer one the comfort of not having to be bothered by the constant sound of somebody walking on the upper floors as there is only a single interior access hallway.
Townhouses are thus a good housing option in today’s times. Their cost-effectiveness coupled with the security that they offer is a huge boon for families. More so in today’s times, when the nuclear family system has almost wiped out the concept of joint families; townhouses give one the opportunity to have wonderful neighbors and company.
If you are looking for townhouses in Killeen or Fort Hood area, visit us at Hunter Rentals & Property Management. We are located at 1503 W Stan Schlueter Lp, Killeen TX 76549 or call us at (254) 634-3311.
Situated between north of Austin and southwest of Waco, Fort Hood is a famous military post in Killeen, Texas. This armed post is the largest of all in the US Armed Services. A pretty large area of the cantonment could support two full armored divisions. Due to its enormous field area, it was selected for testing and training of military troops during World War II. Around half a million of people reside in this military area and is counted as the most peaceful and safe place to live in.
The peaceful area of Fort hood is very beautiful too. It is surrounded by many lakes and hills, which complements the scenic beauty of the location. The cities that surround the cantonment area have various shopping malls, multiplexes, great family restaurants and cafeterias. For recreational and entertainment purposes there are various parks, gardens, cinema halls, theatres and bingo halls. As far as the educational facilities are concerned, the Killeen Independent School District or the KISD is responsible for all educational institutes and the schools of the area. As many of the military bases in the United States have been closed, the school districts in Texas have experienced a fast development in the last few years. Most of the area of Fort Hood is occupied by middle class families with an annual income of about 33,000 dollars per annum. This rate of military earnings is seen to be stationary for the past few years. The area has affordable housing facilities with numerous new homes.
Because of the affordable housing, the cantonment of Fort Hood has witnessed a stable increase in case of real estate investment and marketing even in the situation of financial crisis. Every apartment in the Fort Hood area has been rebuilt in modern style and is equipped with all sorts of amenities that are convenient for modern day living. Many of the dwellings and apartments are also being remodeled in order to attract potential buyers for investing in the properties. Along with a clean neighborhood, the cantonment area assures of providing safety and peace for not only to military families, also to the civilians. It is predicted that in the coming time, the value of the property in the Fort Hood camp will increase. Therefore, this is the right time to make any investment in this area.
Owning a rental property is often said to be a rewarding experience, as it adds extra cash in your bank account. However, a rental property will generate income only if a landlord has responsible tenants who pay their rent on time and do not damage any part of the property. Once a landlord encounters any problem with his tenants, managing the rental property becomes really difficult and time-consuming for him. Opting for a professional property management company proves to be very beneficial at this stage, especially to those who own multiple properties. These benefits save landlords a significant amount of time and money and also make owning a rental property more rewarding.
Property management companies take care of a wide range of details that many landlords are not able to deal with on their own. For instance, a property manager takes care of advertising vacancies, screening potential tenants, collecting the rent, handling security deposits, dealing with tenants' complaints, handling repairs and many more services. A property manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the landlord's property, making the landlord free to concentrate on other, possibly more lucrative, areas of business.
Along with having good management experience, a property manager also possesses good communication skills to treat the tenants with respect and take care of their problems timely. However, the landlords must make sure to perform a complete background check of the property management firm to make sure it enjoys good reputation and is ethical. This is because, it is the landlord who would be held legally responsible for any crime such as blackmail, robbery etc committed by the property manager against a tenant.
We at Hunter Rentals & Property Management provide you with exceptional, reliable and affordable property management services for your rental property in Killeen and Fort Hood areas of Central Texas. For more details about our services, feel free to visit us at 1503 W Stan Schlueter Lp, Killeen TX 76549. You can also call us at (254) 634-3311.
Putting up your home for rent can be an emotional decision. It might worry homeowners as to what type of tenants they will get, would they take care of their property and so on. Despite that people do rent their homes because locking it up doesn’t make any sense and moreover if the home remains unoccupied for a longer period it starts to show more signs of decay. So, if you own a property, then renting it out can be a smart business. Once you have decided to rent your home, then doing it out soon will save you from making another mortgage payment. In order to rent out your home quickly you can follow the tips given below:
- Clean your rental home and make it inviting: The renters will be attracted to a property that is eye pleasing and equipped with amenities. Therefore, you must make any repairs needed in the house. Add a fresh coat of paint to the walls and ceiling, clean the curtains and the rugs thoroughly and remove unnecessary clutter. Along with the interiors, make sure the exteriors are also clean. The lawn should be neatly cut. You can plant bushes and flowers to add some natural landscape to your property. This all will fascinate potential renters and they might want to rent your home after viewing it.
- Set up a suitable and competitive monthly rent: An online research will help you to put up the right rent for your house that may or may not include monthly utilities and lawn or pool maintenance, any kitchen appliances and a washer or dryer etc. Look for comparable rents in your community. Comparing your rental price with other equivalent property rents in your community will help you set an appropriate rental price for your home.
- Publicize your rental home: Advertise your rental property through newspapers, radio, or online by posting ads on classified websites and using your social networking accounts to spread the word. You can also make fliers with pictures of your house and paste them on different places in the town.
- Screen potential tenants: Before renting your house to any potential tenant, their proper screening is necessary. You must check for three basic areas that include credit history, past tenant behavior and criminal history. However, a property management company can better handle the screening process.
- Property Management Company can help to quickly rent your property: You can contact a property management company in order to quickly rent your home. It will take care of every small thing that is required for renting your property. It will follow every state and federal law and will comply with every Housing Act when putting up your property for rent. The property management company can better help you in advertising your property and even setting up appropriate monthly rent.
We at Hunter Rentals & Property Management can help you rent your house in Killeen and Fort Hood. For more details, kindly visit us at 1503 W Stan Schlueter Lp, Killeen TX 76549 or call us at (254) 634-3311.